Saturday, June 17, 2006

Parents in town ... 11 days to go...

Been long since I updated the happenings in my life... Well, nothing much has changed... although I wish it does soon.
Am moving to a new residence starting July 01, 2006. Am also visiting LA, LV and San Diego during the long weekend of American Independence. But in the lime-light is my parents trip to USA...
They are arriving in LA on 28-Jun-2006. Would be in the US of A till 09-Aug-2006. Am planning the above trip with them. Then they would arrive in Chicago by 11-Jul-2006 and stay with me for 3 weeks. Yipee !!!!!!!
It's short, it's packed but that's the way it is. I'll be missing my brother not being here, but a man doesn't always get all that he wants, maybe a woman does ;)
Am busy planning their travel plans, co-ordinating their meetings with relatives and sight-seeing etc. and counting down the days to their arrival...

No comments: